Cuesta Printing And Graphics is dedicated to keeping our print facility on the cutting-edge of offset and digital technology with a business plan that provides for ongoing capital investments and upgrades, in addition to outside training and seminars for our employees. Using the latest Windows and Macintosh software and hardware configurations, along with online access, Cuesta provides you with unparalleled service and products. Our state-of-the-art digital systems allow us to provide rapid response to your business demands.
• Graphic design and creative work, typesetting and layout
• Macintosh / Windows output including PDF & Postscript files
• Digital computer to plate technology
• Internet access with online capability for file transfers
• Specializing in quality color work
• One to six colors, PMS, process, flood coats, special varnishes
• High speed envelope production
• Mutliple/flex shifts to accommodate workflow
• Cutting, folding, perforating, scoring, numbering
• Drilling, stitching, laminating, padding, labeling
• Binding — perfect binding, plastic-coiling, comb binding
• Foil stamping and embossing
• All stocks — matte, gloss, coated, recycled, specialty papers
Our printing and bindery operators use their superior technical skills and craftsmanship, combined with state-of-the-art equipment, to consistently produce polished, high-quality pieces on time. By working interdependently, prepress, printing, bindery, and mailing all use the latest technology available.
Accountability, responsibility, and a quality-driven attitude create the teamwork necessary to make otherwise impossible turnarounds a reality.
Through the use of cutting-edge technology, Citypress delivers high quality black and white and color printing in a digital environment. Digital printing enables us to produce materials in a fraction of the time required for conventional printing and in smaller quantities at less cost – making one-to-one marketing easier.
Digital printing can incorporate variable data printing and personalized printing into any job. Print on demand is also available so you can print only what you need, when you need it – reducing warehousing costs and risk of obsolescence.
Save time and money when your files are printed directly to our digital printer.
Not sure if to use digital or offset?
Just ask us and we’ll be happy to help you find the most efficient way to print your materials while staying under budget.
Have a question?
Call (786) 312-8106 or send us Email.
Cuesta Printing can produce large format prints that few others can match by combining the extreme precision of our print engines with the extraordinary performance of UltraChrome K3 technology. We use wide-format printers that represent a level of technology that is unprecedented in the industry and is capable of producing prints up to 44 inches in width by any length. Whether it’s for indoor display or weatherproof outdoor display, Cuesta delivers superior quality and astounding detail in large format.
Our prints are ideal for a number of different uses:
• Indoor/outdoor point of sale displays
• Meeting & event signage
• Backlit transparencies
• Corporate signage
• Trade shows
• Vinyl banners
• Photo enlargement
• Full size people cutouts
Maintaining top-of-mind awareness can be a key component of your branding and your success.
As a service to our customers, we maintain relationships with ad specialties and promotional product vendors, and we are knowledgeable about their products.
• Pens, pencils, highlighters
• Golf balls, beach balls, frisbees
• Mugs, glasses, water bottles
• Caps, shirts, jackets
• Desk clocks, calculators
• Seed packets, post-it notes
• Sport bags, backpacks